St. Croix and Dominica

debsea

Of the ports on our December cruise, these two seem like the most favourable for good diving. My DH and I are both certified, but my son and DIL would like to do a Discover Scuba experience. Any recommendations on the best dive operators in either port and which would be best for their orientation and initial dive?

I've dove with Cane Bay Scuba on two separate cruise stops and would highly recommend them. On my last stop in April 2011 my two teenage daughters did a discover course with them and it was great. The diving is very good and it's a nice easy shore dive. Cane Bay will also arrange transport to and from the site as part of the package. Reasonable rates as well. I'm happy to answer any follow up questions

Jim

My husband and I are certified, but we had not dived in 5 years until a cruise we took just before Christmas. We had a stop in St. Croix and used N2 the blue. They are a PADI shop and are located just off the cruise pier--you can see there flag from the pier. Their dive boat left from the same pier.

We had contacted them by email ahead of time to ask for a shallow dive with a divemaster for just the 2 of us, since we both felt we needed a bit of a "refresher". They were very accomodating and reasonably priced. It was a good experience all around and a very pleasant dive. I would highly recommend them.

Archived