Bahamas Immigration Form

allshookup

Now that NCL sends E-Docs do we have to fill out the Bahamas Immigration form when we check in? I didn't receive a form with my docs. I thought I read a thread that NCL has a print-out on their web site but I couldn't find it. I would imagine everyone filling out the form at the port must hold up lines even more. Anyone know?

We returned from the Dawn on April 3 and did not receive the form to fill out for the Bahamas when we received our e-documents. Since I had been on the Dawn before with the same itinerary I realized we needed to fill them out prior to boarding. So, when we first entered the line for embarkation I went over to the customer service desk that is near the escalator and asked for a document to fill out for each member of our party. If I hadn't asked then they weren't handing them out until closer to the end of check-in. This gave us plenty of time to fill out the forms.

Now that NCL sends E-Docs do we have to fill out the Bahamas Immigration form when we check in? I didn't receive a form with my docs. I thought I read a thread that NCL has a print-out on their web site but I couldn't find it. I would imagine everyone filling out the form at the port must hold up lines even more. Anyone know?

The bigger hassle with e-docs that some online agencies are using is no luggage tags. When you get to the pier before you can check you bags you will need to fill them out.

A tip that has been posted and I used is to print a sheet of mailing labels. Be sure to include the name of the ship, the date, and cabin number. Pull one off and stick to the tag.

If you have time I would call your TA and ask that they have sent to you the pre-printed tags and the Bahamas Immigration form.

You don't want to be that person who holds up the line. All week people will point at you and whisper "thats the one" :D :D :D

The bigger hassle with e-docs that some online agencies are using is no luggage tags. When you get to the pier before you can check you bags you will need to fill them out.

A tip that has been posted and I used is to print a sheet of mailing labels. Be sure to include the name of the ship, the date, and cabin number. Pull one off and stick to the tag.

If you have time I would call your TA and ask that they have sent to you the pre-printed tags and the Bahamas Immigration form.

You don't want to be that person who holds up the line. All week people will point at you and whisper "thats the one" :D :D :D

LOL! I really would feel like I was holding people up if I had to stop & fill out forms. I did actually read about the luggage tags & I definitely plan to do the pre-printed labels. Thanks!

I had e-docs and was not sent luggage tags. I called both the TA and NCL and neither would send luggage tags to me ahead of time. As a heads up, it didn't hold up the line for anyone else because you couldn't even get into line until the luggage that wasn't carried on was tagged and given to the porter. But, it was a pain in the neck waiting at the kiosk set up outside of the port to get the tags from someone. It really slowed us down. Maybe everyone else could get into line while one person takes care of the tags and luggage. I didn't think of that at the time. Putting the labels onto the tags was a big help. Just make sure you have your cabin number on the tags also in addition to the ship, etc.

Archived