Norwegian Jewel 3/17/12 Looking for other Lesbian/Gay couples

luckegirl5

We just booked our cruise to the Bahamas. Me, my wife and 13yr old son will be on the Jewel 3/17. We are looking for other Lesbian/Gay couples (with kids would be great) to hang with. Give me a shout if you will be on this cruise! Look forward to meeting you!!

• 4 weeks later...
We just booked our cruise to the Bahamas. Me, my wife and 13yr old son will be on the Jewel 3/17. We are looking for other Lesbian/Gay couples (with kids would be great) to hang with. Give me a shout if you will be on this cruise! Look forward to meeting you!!

Aww me and my babe will be attending.. Celebrating our 7 yr anniversary and my 30th bday... our son wont be joining us for this trip tho.

Aww me and my babe will be attending.. Celebrating our 7 yr anniversary and my 30th bday... our son wont be joining us for this trip tho.

Hey Kisha!

Glad to meet you! We will be joining a meet and greet for this cruise on 3/18 in the Star Bar. If you want, join the roll call. Maybe we can have a drink or something. Awesome birthday and anni gift! You guys will have a blast! I'm 39 and my wife is 33. Link for roll call below...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1506425

Archived