Snorkeling in Belize

krdougan

I will be in Belize for the 2nd time in 2 years in early April and am trying to find a decent snorkeling excursion for a decent price. I have read where others rave about Coral Breeze tours, but quite honestly it seems a bit pricey. The price difference between that tour and my cruise ship excursions are minimal.

I found several snorkeling excursions through Star Tours that are much more reasonably priced and they have a variety of options.

Has anyone used this company? Or does anyone have any other companies out there I should consider?

Thanks!

I will be in Belize for the 2nd time in 2 years in early April and am trying to find a decent snorkeling excursion for a decent price. I have read where others rave about Coral Breeze tours, but quite honestly it seems a bit pricey. The price difference between that tour and my cruise ship excursions are minimal.

I found several snorkeling excursions through Star Tours that are much more reasonably priced and they have a variety of options.

Has anyone used this company? Or does anyone have any other companies out there I should consider?

Thanks!

The difference between Coral Breeze Tours & a ships tour are like day & night with the ships tour being night - IMHO.

And, with CB you also get the great local lunch on Caye Caulker & lots of personal attention & assistance, as needed, while snorkeling. And, you get a great feel of the local area & people.

I could go on but how about some other opinions here ?

Bill in FL

Thanks!

We used Star Tours and had a great time. We are planning on going back to Belize for more snorkeling in Caye Caulker and wanted to use Star Tours again but don't think the water taxi times match up with our cruise. That's a consideration. I've looked into a company called EcoTours. Maybe check out them? A big concern for us is not wanting to be in a large group while snorkeling, and some of these companies look like they cater to a dozen or more people at a time. With Star Tours, it was just my husband and me and a family of four I believe.

Also, I would hands down choose Caye Caulker Belize over Cozumel.

Archived