know jamaica from the best!

louanmc

We recently toured with Marva Shaw in Ochos Rios and had the most wonderful day. She was so friendly and very accommodating. Your day and your itinerary is yours. Marva will give tour stop suggestions but she will be sure to give you the best time no matter where you go. We were cruising and Ochos Rios was our port but arrangements can be made with Marva from any place in Jamaica. Her prices were very reasonable also. You can email Marva at knowjamaica.com. We emailed back and forth several times to make arrangements and she even called me before we set sail. In fact I just received a call from her this evening thanking us for recommending her so highly. I have sent her pictures of my husband, her and I that will be posted soon on her website. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her and would encourage anyone to pick her for the best time ever. Marva was born in Jamaica and has been a guide for 19 years so you get all the local tidbits and gossip. Such fun! She met us on the dock and we toured Shaw Botanical Gardens, Wabasi pottery factory, Fern Gully and Dunn's River Falls. We were also treated to a jerk chicken lunch at a local eatery. Enjoy Jamaica with the best - Marva Shaw at knowjamaica .com

Archived