Limo/Car service IAH to Cruise terminal

splinkaone

Ok, we are looking into whether to book through shuttle express or book a private car/limo from IAH to the ship and back to IAH. When I read all the info at the various limo web sites, they give you a rate, then there is this fine print that says tolls, airport fees, not included and also an automatic 20% gratuity. Some of them say that some of this is included, others do not. So how do you know what you are ultimately going to pay? I don't have a problem with these fees, just be up front and let us know that this is what it will cost to get from IAH to the ship and back (flat fee each way). Anyone out there who has used a limo service and can tell me what their total transportation trip cost?

Thanks

We used texasairportcar.com in december. No hidden fees and very nice experience. I usually dont post about vendors but Dwayne is so good at this you cant go wrong. Getting down to galveston is such a hassle.

Archived