Circle C Excursions

JafferKay

We are cruising in January 2013, on the Elation, to Cozumel and Progresso. This is my second cruise, and my DD's first (I have two neices going with us that will be in Circle C too). Carnival told me they won't know for a while what excursion they will do, if any at all. Has anyone had their children participate in the excursions? If so, how far in advance did you know about the excursion? Thanks in advance!!

My 13 year old granddaughter went on a Circle C excursion last summer....she loved it! I was a little bit nervous, but the youth director told me he had never lost a kid yet!

There was a minimum sign up number (I think it was 4) and also a maximum number....if ya'll are interested you should sign up early!

We did not find out about it until we got on the ship.... I think it was around $70.00.... It was in Cozumel, they went zip lining and snorkeling.

I do hope you get some answers.

Thanks Naomi!

My 13 year old granddaughter went on a Circle C excursion last summer....she loved it! I was a little bit nervous, but the youth director told me he had never lost a kid yet!

There was a minimum sign up number (I think it was 4) and also a maximum number....if ya'll are interested you should sign up early!

We did not find out about it until we got on the ship.... I think it was around $70.00.... It was in Cozumel, they went zip lining and snorkeling.

Thanks MNH, our group almost meets the minimum # of kids by themselves! The excursion your granddaughter did sounds perfect! I hope they let us know in advance, so we can get it booked early! Thanks again!

The Circle C excursion was announced in the schedule my DD received for the week. I think we picked it up just after boarding but it could have been at the registration event the first afternoon. Our cruise had 2 Circle C Excursions. It looks like the teens could sign-up at any point after the first day meet & greet (registration event) until a deadline that was posted. I believe the beach day sold out about 24 hrs in advance but am not 100% certain.

When we were in Port Canaveral - It was the Air Boat and Alligator tour ($59.95 per person). 4 was the min.

They also did the Blue Lagoon Getaway for 75.95 the day we were in Nassau (Beach Day and Lunch). Once again 4 was the min.

DD did not do either of these (we already had plans) but I think some of her ship friends did and enjoyed the day with other teens.

Ok, I'm jealous, you're sailing this weekend. Have fun, and come back and let us know if they enjoyed the teen tour.

No need to be jealous Naomi, we are sailing Jan. 21st of next year! We just got under the year mark!

The Circle C excursion was announced in the schedule my DD received for the week. I think we picked it up just after boarding but it could have been at the registration event the first afternoon. Our cruise had 2 Circle C Excursions. It looks like the teens could sign-up at any point after the first day meet & greet (registration event) until a deadline that was posted. I believe the beach day sold out about 24 hrs in advance but am not 100% certain.

When we were in Port Canaveral - It was the Air Boat and Alligator tour ($59.95 per person). 4 was the min.

They also did the Blue Lagoon Getaway for 75.95 the day we were in Nassau (Beach Day and Lunch). Once again 4 was the min.

DD did not do either of these (we already had plans) but I think some of her ship friends did and enjoyed the day with other teens.

Thank you for the info Vavasmom! I was hoping that they would allow us to book the circle c excursion in advance, as in months in advance! As you can see, I am a planner (we booked the cruise 15 months out).:)

• 3 weeks later...

My daugher who will almost be 13 when we cruise is also interested in joining a teen excursion..I am just not so sure I feel Ok with this...has anyone else ever let their kids go and if so how was it? I am assuming there would be no problems it's just i guess I am a little over protective being in a different country but I am sure my daughter would prefer to hang out with friends and do an excursion than go with her parents:(

My daugher who will almost be 13 when we cruise is also interested in joining a teen excursion..I am just not so sure I feel Ok with this...has anyone else ever let their kids go and if so how was it? I am assuming there would be no problems it's just i guess I am a little over protective being in a different country but I am sure my daughter would prefer to hang out with friends and do an excursion than go with her parents:(

I allowed my then 12 year old granddaughter to go on a Circle C excursion last summer....I hesitated....talked with the youth counselor....he assured me had never lost anyone. My granddaughter is pretty mature....she has been on 20 cruises with me.....she had a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

so, you can't book them until you are onboard? Pooh! And is there ANY way to find out about them ahead of time? We leave in two weeks and I want to book our excursions before we leave, like tomorrow! Ideas? I have two 12 yo boys . . . active boys!

we did not find out what the excursion was until we were on board we just did the triumph they did no excursion in Progresso and in cozumel they were doing the Twister boat our kids did not participate as I have one child with a heart condition and although he is stable we did not think it was a great idea to send him alone the excursion was 89 pp

Archived