Bon Voyage question

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Sometimes.

That's as close to an answer as anyone can give right now. Some ships seem to allow it and others have not been able to. Even people have had different experiences on the same ships. Your best bet is to pre-order.

For complete details check out the link in my signature below.

I have never had any problems on any ship ordering liquor through room service. Prices are the same as Bon Voyage and sometimes less by a small amount because you are not paying taxes of the embarkation port once in international waters.

I find it more convienient to order through Bon Voyage prior to the trip because if you order through room service, you must be present to sign for your purchase for them to deliver. I have waited up to 2 hours for delivery in the past.

The only exception would be ports who's liquor laws prohibit delivery of pre purchased liquor while in port. (Galveston) In that case your order would most likely be delivered the second day. You can usually wait until the ship has sailed into international waters and order through room service for delivery the evening of the first day.

So If i leave out of Galveston on a Saturday I would receive my order on Sunday or Monday??

You would receive it either Saturday night once in international waters, or Sunday morning. Most seem to receive it late on the first day (Sat. for you) as long as the ship isn't delayed out of port.

Yes - you can per Carnival's rules. You can order through room service or guest services (depending on theship) at BV prices. If you happen to run into a Carnival employee who tells you no...he is wrong. Ask for a supervisor.

Archived