Star Tours for Snorkeling

krdougan

Can anyone give me feedback on a snorkel trip through Star Tours? I notice that they have quite a few options and seem to be much less expensive than their competitors.

Thanks!

Have you looked into Coral Breeze Tours ?

Do a search here for info & or look up their web site.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

This was my reply to a current post & I do not track to see if the post that I am replying to was asked & replied to before.

What does my response have anything to do with you? I took my time to give a response to OP who asked the exact same question just TWO days prior (to be clear, same person asking same question), and the person never replied and then started a new thread and asked again. I was merely letting OP know that he/she had already received at least one relevant response.

Envirolawyer. Yes, thank you for your original response. I appreciate it. I started a new thread because I wanted to be more specific than s.my original posting. I wanted to see of others shared your opinion of Star Tours.

Thanks!

Envirolawyer. Yes, thank you for your original response. I appreciate it. I started a new thread because I wanted to be more specific than s.my original posting. I wanted to see of others shared your opinion of Star Tours.

Thanks!

We used Star a couple of years back and would not use them again. The tour was good but the boat that took us out to the reef was in need of some major repair. It quit on us 4 or 5 times. The guide was informative but when I ask him the time he replied that he didn't have a watch. That had me digging for mine to see if we had time to catch the water taxi. Almost missed it!:eek:

Archived