Teenagers that cruise on the Pearl the week before Easter?

Dikucz

Me and my friend have two Senior girls in high school who want a trip for spring break. We are looking at the Pearl and just wondering if anyone knows if there are a lot of teens that cruise on this line. We went on Carnival last year for my other daughter's spring break and there were quite a few groups of Seniors from high school on board. I was just wondering as I cannot find anyone I know who has crused NCL. Thanks for your help. ;)

Me and my friend have two Senior girls in high school who want a trip for spring break. We are looking at the Pearl and just wondering if anyone knows if there are a lot of teens that cruise on this line. We went on Carnival last year for my other daughter's spring break and there were quite a few groups of Seniors from high school on board. I was just wondering as I cannot find anyone I know who has crused NCL. Thanks for your help. ;)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Yes, there will be a ton of kids/teens on board. You might want to check out the Cruise Critic roll calls for the sailings you are looking at doing and see if other families have posted. It is our spring break that week but we are going the Holland America route instead of NCL this time around.

NCL has a great Teen Club and the teens have their own lounge. Spring Break, Summer - July/Aug and Christmas/New Year's always seem to have lots of teens. My teen still keeps in touch with many of the teens he has met during our various cruises.

I cruise every year the week before Easter as it is my Spring Break as well (elementary school teacher). There are usually plenty of teenagers around during that particular week. It's a good mixed crowd. Families, couples, older vacationers, etc. Let me know if you have any specific questions. We were on the NCL Pearl in 2010 during that week and we had so much fun we'll be doing it again this year.

-aj

Thanks for all the replies. I think we have decided to book the Pearl. It is so hard to choose a cruise, makes me crazy because I research so much and get so many different opinions I don't know what to do. We have looked into a lot of cruises, and we really like the ports on this cruise and the ship seems very nice, and also they are the most reasonably priced. And let's not forget I'm going to be on vacation so it's all good! :cool:

Thanks again for all your help and I hope to see some of you on board!

:)

Archived