Rouen Shore Excursion Question

paul bernard

Hello, Larry: We're on the April TA to Rouen. Do you know yet if, on the port day in Rouen, there is a shore excursion to see the Bayeux tapestry?

Thanks, Paul and Nancy.

Hello Paul & Nancy,

I've asked Azamara for you. Due to the distance of aprox 100 miles and the travel time involved, it will not be offered. I hope this helps, and I wish you a wonderful Cruise.

Hi Andy. Thank you so much for having taken the trouble to establish this. We'll drive to Bayeux on our own. Would you happen to know if there's a place for safe overnight parking close to where Journey will dock? I know there's at least one parking garage in the harbor but I haven't been able to establish in which part we'll be docked. I'd appreciate any information you can provide on this point.

Cordially, Paul

We are cruising on the Journey on March 18. Who is the current

captain? Do you know if he will be onboard in March?

Hi Kagra,

Currently, Journey's Captain is Johannes Tysse. I'm not certain if he will be onboard in March, but will try to find out for you. Stay Tuned !

We are cruising on the Journey on March 18. Who is the current

captain? Do you know if he will be onboard in March?

Hi Kagra,

Journey's Master for the March 18th sailing, is scheduled to be Captain Johannes Tysse. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy. Thank you so much for having taken the trouble to establish this. We'll drive to Bayeux on our own. Would you happen to know if there's a place for safe overnight parking close to where Journey will dock? I know there's at least one parking garage in the harbor but I haven't been able to establish in which part we'll be docked. I'd appreciate any information you can provide on this point.

Cordially, Paul

Hello Paul,

I'm not certain of the answer. Here is a link to the Port of Rouen website :http://www.portofrouen.com/ , and their contact page: http://www.portofrouen.com/contact,16137,en.html . Hopefully, you can obtain valuable information there.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy - will there be any excursion to Paris offered.

Hi Phylherring,

From Azamara : On some sailings, there will be Paris excursions available, but only on sailings where it's a port day. They will not be offered on a turnaround day.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived