Here's to you Paradise Tom!

boobear

If your thinking about going to Paradise Beach...DO IT! Arrived around 10 am, after a short taxi ride and were very nicely greeted and told about the $5 "fee" that allowed use of the iceberg, trampoline and kayaks. Plenty of chairs with umbrellas to choose from (we even got the front row). Unfortuntely, after about 20 minutes on the beach I had a little run in with a beach chair and ended up severly hurting my foot. We thought it was broke at the time, luckily it's just severly bruised. Within minutes it was turning black & blue and swelling, BUT it didn't stop me from enjoying the rest of the day! Tom's staff was extremely helpful in keeping my foot well supplied with a bag of ice all day. The kids had a wonderful time enjoying the water activities, getting their hair braided and henna tattoos. Jet ski rental was also available (what a blast!). The food was excellent, according to my husband the best he's had! Even with my injury this was the highlight of our trip! Only bummer was we didn't get to meet Paradise Tom :( Oh well, maybe next time!

Also, Just got back. Paradise Beach is the BEST! Clean, nice, great food and good people. Everything for only $5.00.

My husband order from the menu the Seafood Platter for $45.00. This seafood monster platter feed my family of 4 plus a couple of new found friends that just wanted a taste.

I was lucky and did get a chance to say HI to Tom. Very Very nice guy. Hat's off to you. Rated #1 in family fun for me.

Thanks

Kelly

THANX GUYS! I appreciate you taking the time to write those kind reviews and happy to hear that your day was well spent with us!

boobear, hope your hubbys foot is back to normal....let him know I had that beach chair fired! It'll never work in this town again! ;)

Archived