Documenting the dream western caribbean 01/21-28/2012; the money monkey goes cruising

radrayjax

I've been reading this since the beginning, and I am amazed at the amount of work you put into this. I have never in my life seen a review that has so much... with so much... I'm not sure their is a word to describe quite what this is. The time and effort really shows, and you've made me very excited for my cruise to the dream. I hope to see the money monkey make a return someday :p

Cringot,

Thanks! After all this, I can't read the average review any more!

I do have more appreciation for people who actually compose and post lots of photos.

I've been reading this since the beginning, and I am amazed at the amount of work you put into this. I have never in my life seen a review that has so much... with so much... I'm not sure their is a word to describe quite what this is. The time and effort really shows, and you've made me very excited for my cruise to the dream. I hope to see the money monkey make a return someday :p

I forgot to ask, when are you going?

I've been lurking here all along. I've look forward to reading it every night. I will miss that it has ended. I thank you for all the time and work you've put in to making the review so complete for all of our enjoyment. I think you also had great enjoyment doing it. I feel so more prepared now for my cruise on the dream in 13 days. Your timing was perfect for me.

All the best to you & Fran.

Ray:

So much work, my friend. Would you consider publishing this Tome? You could probably get a book deal with Barnes and Noble for an Ebook.

Then the reviews could pour in from us all...your serial readers!

Thanks for it ALL!

Looking forward to our days on The Dream.

Ray:

So much work, my friend. Would you consider publishing this Tome? You could probably get a book deal with Barnes and Noble for an Ebook.

Then the reviews could pour in from us all...your serial readers!

Thanks for it ALL!

Looking forward to our days on The Dream.

Sabhoy,

Thanks! That is sort of why I offer(ed) the CD version. Two people have taken me up on it so far.

I've been lurking here all along. I've look forward to reading it every night. I will miss that it has ended. I thank you for all the time and work you've put in to making the review so complete for all of our enjoyment. I think you also had great enjoyment doing it. I feel so more prepared now for my cruise on the dream in 13 days. Your timing was perfect for me.

All the best to you & Fran.

Tweety,

Thanks! Enjoy your time on the ship!

Grace,

Thanks for the e-mail.

I will have to check ahead if things have tightened up so much. I missed getting on Ground Zero last fall because the (free) passes were booked out to the week AFTER my trip by the time I was able to check.

BTW, what is a "den of Webelos"?

EpcotBill wins the prize - Webelos is a level of scouting between Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Sort of like the "tweens" of the scouting world. A den of Webelos is nothing like a den of vipers or a den of thieves!

Ray,

Thank you for you amazing attention to detail and dedication for making this review the best ever. The humor you interjected made it all he better.

I sent you an email a few minutes ago so I can get a CD before my cruise on March 31st. I intend on using it as a reference on my laptop since I wont pay the high price for Internet on board trying to see where all of the hideaways are. Hopefully I can get it in time.

Thanks to you, Fran and MM for allowing us to enjoy YOUR vacation.

Ken

Ray,

Thank you for you amazing attention to detail and dedication for making this review the best ever. The humor you interjected made it all he better.

I sent you an email a few minutes ago so I can get a CD before my cruise on March 31st. I intend on using it as a reference on my laptop since I wont pay the high price for Internet on board trying to see where all of the hideaways are. Hopefully I can get it in time.

Thanks to you, Fran and MM for allowing us to enjoy YOUR vacation.

Ken

Ken,

Thanks! I got the e-mail and have responded. We should be able to make this work.

EpcotBill wins the prize - Webelos is a level of scouting between Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Sort of like the "tweens" of the scouting world. A den of Webelos is nothing like a den of vipers or a den of thieves!

Not even scum and villany?

How long has the term Webelos been around? Sounds too new.

Ray,

I can hardly believe that your review is finished. I am going to miss going to it and checking your new pictures and posts.

You did an amazing review - thank you so much for all of your time and effort that you spent sharing it with us.

You are the BEST.....:)

Not even scum and villany?

How long has the term Webelos been around? Sounds too new.

OK, Maybe a little scum and villany. They were adolescent boys after all! As to the first use of the term "Webelos" - good question. My husband who is in his late 40's says the middle group were called Webelos in his youth, but he didn't stay involved long enough to become a Webelos. It's a compressed form of "WE'll BE LOyal Scouts," or so the story goes. I think these guys were junior high students (6th & 7th graders) - a great age for collecting and visiting the Mint. We didn't have Webelos in girl scouts;), so I can't really confirm or deny hubby's reports.

OK, Maybe a little scum and villany. They were adolescent boys after all! As to the first use of the term "Webelos" - good question. My husband who is in his late 40's says the middle group were called Webelos in his youth, but he didn't stay involved long enough to become a Webelos. It's a compressed form of "WE'll BE LOyal Scouts," or so the story goes. I think these guys were junior high students (6th & 7th graders) - a great age for collecting and visiting the Mint. We didn't have Webelos in girl scouts;), so I can't really confirm or deny hubby's reports.

You are correct Grace and it was a rank back in the 70's when I was in Scouts.

Ray,

I can hardly believe that your review is finished. I am going to miss going to it and checking your new pictures and posts.

You did an amazing review - thank you so much for all of your time and effort that you spent sharing it with us.

You are the BEST.....:)

Ann,

Thanks! Don't forget my e-mail about the Canadian Currency.

I'm already getting used to doing other things with my evenings.

Thanks for the explanation!

For myself, I usually go with Grocho's rationale:

"I wouldn't want to belong to any group that would have me as a member!"

Just kidding.

Hello RadRayJax,

Could you please remind us fans how we can go about purchasing the Word version of your review? I am sure others would like to know. I want to purchase as well next week.

Thank you so much! You're great!! :)

Poofy,

THANKS!

The CD will contain the ADOBE PDF version in three parts. All computers can read Adobe and it is a FREE Download from Adobe dot com. The Adobe files are more compact than Word Files and open faster.

My email is radray1 at comcast dot NET (not dot com)

The CD is $10.00

Add $5.35 if you want priority mailing.

I'm out of town and out of contact for the next three days.

Got the CD on Thursday Ray....thanks. It's loaded on the iPad and I am all set to reference the ship while at sea. Hope your trip went well.

Thanks again.

Ken

Ken,

Thanks! Enjoy the CD and your trip.

My Baltimore trip was very productive.

Also relatively cheap because I was able to take light rail into town and a bus out of town.

Archived