Turtle farm

jburk

So I was looking on youtube at some videos of the turtle farm and I just dont really know what to make of it. The videos dont seem to match the description of what I read online. Is it just a bunch of turtles in a man made holding tank? It looks kind of boring. But yet everyone raves about turtles and rays in GC. What is a day at the turtle farm like?

Just back from the Turtle Farm (Boatswain's Beach). Our daughter loved it - and it was so-so for us. (21 y.o. daughter).

You can handle, wade with, and see up close green sea turtles. Guides are friendly and informative. Perception is reality. It is a clean, very nice facility with man-made holding tanks and large turtle beach/pond with lots of turtles of all ages.

The local bus and website pre-purchased admissions will save some $$ on your visit. Budget 1 hour for your visit (unless you do the all-inclusive ticket that gives you access to the little water park and man-made lagoon at the rear of the park).

Archived