1st Cruise w/1 year old to MR

maritaysa

I was there last February with my 1 year old and felt perfectly safe in both of those ports. Not sure how much worse things have got since then though. I hope someone with more recent experience can give you an update.

In each port we went into town right after breakfast and we were back on board by lunch for nap time. My son LOVED the tender boat ride into Cabo and had a great time on our balcony.

I just returned from a Splendor cruise with my twin 7 year olds and would have no problem taking a 1 year old (my twins pictured below on a MR cruise at 1 year old). There were lots of babies on board. In Cabo you can take a walk along the Marina with the stroller and shop/stop for lunch, or bring a car seat and take a taxi to Medano Beach where you can have lunch on the beach while your daughter plays in the sand. In Puerto Vallarta, you can walk to a resort for the day, or take a taxi to one. I suggest you visit the Mexico board here if you want other suggestions.

Best,

Mia

Archived