Epic Balconies

Yankee123

Hello Everyone,

What website can I view if the balcony that we have reserved on NCL Epic is covered?

I know they have a paid site of http://www.cruisedeckplans.com, but I was hoping there was something free out there.

Or can I tell on NCL's website directly?

As always, any and all help is always appreciated.

Thank you in advance to all.

There are more that are uncovered than just deck 8. My group of 4 cabins were uncovered on deck 9. (Loved the extra sun. It was great)

If you want to see if a cabin is covered or not, just use the drag and drop feature http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit.php

Drag the floor above the floor you want to check out and see if the floor above "dents in" You will be able to see if it is covered. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you to all,

Thank you sdmike, your post was perfect. We are on Deck 11 so according to your post we will the uncovered balcony.

Thank you GreaseDJ, your post did make sense. I was able to see the difference when you drag and drop the decks on top of each other. Definitely need the extra sun as we don't go hunting for a deck chair.

Thank you cruisinwithmaandpa. I should subscribe to this also. We just haven't cruised enough.

Thank you again :D

Archived