Cucina del Capitano on Ships with 2.0

jimbug

What do you mean "family" style? What if my sister and I don't want the same thing?

Menu items that are ordered by 2 or more people in the party are served family style, and items that are only ordered by one person are served as an individual portion to that person.

Menu items that are ordered by 2 or more people in the party are served family style, and items that are only ordered by one person are served as an individual portion to that person.

Whew.........I was worried by that next to last quote thinking the person at the table next to me was going to ask for some of my Pasta Carbonara......:o

I don't share.........:p

Whew.........I was worried by that next to last quote thinking the person at the table next to me was going to ask for some of my Pasta Carbonara......:o

I don't share.........:p

Here's a review of the Captain's Kitchen and it also has pictures and explains the "family" concept.

http://www.mommymusings.com/cucina-del-capitano-carnival-magic/

It is a free pasta bar at lunch.

It is not part of funship 2.0 so don't go looking for it on anything but The Magic or Breeze.

So true but the Dream does have a pasta bar in the same location... free for lunch but no service in the evenings...

Dream307.jpg

Dream305.jpg

Dream310.jpg

Dream316.jpg

pastamenu.jpg

:)

Archived