Does anybody have any info on the cabanas on Nellie's Beach?

plazamom

I am going on a "girl's cruise" with my sisters-in-law on the EOS April 26th. Labadee is one of the ports we are visiting. I have read about the cabanas and dreamed of renting one, however since I am not in a suite and only Emerald I figured I had very little chance of securing a reservation. Now I have recently seen they are available to everyone at Nellie's beach. However, my main reason for wanting one is for shade. I have very fair skin and can't stay out in the sun more than 30-45 minutes- no matter how high a sunblock I use. I have been to Labadee 3 times before, most recently in August on the Allure of the Seas but find it difficult to find a shaded area, near a swimming beach that stays shady most of the day.

Has anyone seen or rented these cabanas yet? Are there any in a shaded area that I could request? Any info would be greatly appreciated. We will be in Labadee on my birthday- so I thought I would treat myself. But if they are in full sun, it would defeat the purpose.

Thanks in advance. I know that cc members give the best info.:)

I just rented an over the water cabana there. Do they get the same perks/services as the ones that can only be booked by suite guests?

It says they get upgraded food, two floating mats, water, towels, and a personal attendant. Sounds similar to the perks at the Suite guest beach (Barefoot). We rented two over the water cabanas too for our upcoming cruise. I can only say that RC had me running around to different people/email addresses and I never got all my questions answered about them.

I want to specifically know how the food works. We have 6 people for each cabana and I want to make sure that they all get the upgraded food.

As for shade, the cabana itself has shade inside with the ceiling fan.

I am going on a "girl's cruise" with my sisters-in-law on the EOS April 26th.

Has anyone seen or rented these cabanas yet? Are there any in a shaded area that I could request? Any info would be greatly appreciated. We will be in Labadee on my birthday- so I thought I would treat myself. But if they are in full sun, it would defeat the purpose.

Did you get one? We are on the same cruise and I rented two last night. Although no one could tell me for sure, it seemed that there were only 3 over the water cabanas - which we got 2 of. But, there are also hillside ones.

Mewissy- not yet but I'm looking for a hillside anyway. Wanted to youch base with my sister-in-law who's returning from a trip to Panama this weekend. Hope to book it next week- and can't wait to see pictures!!:D

Archived