ncl deep sea fishing excursion in cozumel

Tess and Pal

Anyone ever take this excursion through NCL? If so, do you know how many people on boat or what size boat? Do they really deep sea or just bottom fish? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I took it in November. We had five onboard and five lines out as we trolled thru 6 foot seas with water coming over the bow every once and awhile. You do head north of the island into the open sea. We rotated the chair with each getting ten minutes. The boat was a little ruff. Hole in transom below. No real fish caught. They did troll thru shallow water on the way back and picked up a few barracuda to say we caught something. Captain never came down from the flying bridge and never sad a word. The mate was fine.

2972272620059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Gear could have been in better shape.

2401468410059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Kinda of thought it might not be "great". I'll concentrate on Roatan private charter. We booked a ship charter on Holland in alaska for salmon a few years ago and it was great, but since then haven't found ship fishing excursions so hot. Thanks for your reply!

Kinda of thought it might not be "great". I'll concentrate on Roatan private charter. We booked a ship charter on Holland in alaska for salmon a few years ago and it was great, but since then haven't found ship fishing excursions so hot. Thanks for your reply!

I did a ship charter with NCL in Alaska and it was great as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Archived