Super Bowl on Seabourn

akpat

OMG!! My darling husband just now realized that we will be on board the Pride (Hong Kong to Singapore) when the super bowl is on Feb 5. Oh the horror! He is resigned to his fate...but someone please tell me...any possibility of a sattlelite feed? I only want to know for my own curiosity, as he does not know about these boards.

OMG!! My darling husband just now realized that we will be on board the Pride (Hong Kong to Singapore) when the super bowl is on Feb 5. Oh the horror! He is resigned to his fate...but someone please tell me...any possibility of a sattlelite feed? I only want to know for my own curiosity, as he does not know about these boards.

Probably best keep it that way! LOL! My darling DH knows about them through my comments but usually just shakes his head! :D

[/b][/color]

Probably best keep it that way! LOL! My darling DH knows about them through my comments but usually just shakes his head! :D

Most real men are like your husband ;) It is just us alternative lifestylers :cool: and females who really luv these boards. This is just a bit of fun:D

Speaking of the SuperBowl....RedHeaded Nancy

Welcome to Indianapolis Eli!!!!

Margaret

ooooh, Margaret, I know! Go Eli!!!! Those were two great playoff games. Of course in the middle of the Pacific Ocean....we watched on computer play by play SO exciting the overtime!! Tom Brady was terrific too. Should be an outstanding game. I do hope we get to see it. It will depend

on a lot. We are anchored at Burnie, Tasmania that day but we leave at 1:00 for Melbourne. I have heard because of time change it would show in the morning...but all this time changing and day changing has me totally confused.

Right now almost noon on Tues and it is 3:30 p.m WED in Nashville (CST). So maybe we would see it in Melbourne on the 6th BUT we are on a tour 8-5, oh well, you can't do it all!!!

Archived