Cruising with a 6 month old

karenna00

I posted pics (on the "stroller" thread and another one, search my posts. Lots of tips)

of the stroller we got. Smaller than a jogger, reclines fully, more supportive than an umbrella, and very compact and lightweight.

Chicco Liteway. Great Stroller!

We cruised to Bermuda and my daughter was just 7 months old. One of the most important things that I brought that could easily be forgotten was dish soap to wash bottles/cups and spoons in the room. I also brought straps to attach sippy cups and bottles to her stroller. The straps were entertainment for her, when I would strap bagels to the high chair for her. (She had a lot of teeth and could eat some table food). I'd take a bagel in the morning from the buffet and give it to her while we were at dinner. Kept her quiet while we ate!

• 4 weeks later...

We found that the "Traveling GingerBaby" Loved chewing/eating IceCream Cones... (no icecream in it.. just the cone)

Since they came from the Lido, they were not a crumbly or brittle as if you had bought them in the sealed package at the store.. they did not crumble, but simply broke as he bit them and disolved. He could not get enough. And they were not messy.. the crumbs just wiped away.

kincone.jpg.b4c7380acca863d26a685986d6274e9c.jpg

kincone1.jpg.13ad7c9ee91cf3dc70b5a961a9325515.jpg

kincone2.jpg.78ace122c20dadaee44ed05cab76c5bb.jpg

Archived