Anyone taken PG's Bora Bora Lagoonarium excursion

markser

I'm thinking about taking the BB Lagoonarium excursion because my girlfriend can snorkel from the beach and not have to be in deep water, which she can do but it makes her nervous.

From its website, the Lagoonarium sounds interesting.

I searched this board but saw no mention of this excursion. Has anyone taken it or talked to other cruisers who did?

I'm thinking about taking the BB Lagoonarium excursion because my girlfriend can snorkel from the beach and not have to be in deep water, which she can do but it makes her nervous.

I searched this board but saw no mention of this excursion. Has anyone taken it or talked to other cruisers who did?

I'm assuming it's the same excursion I took with Royal Caribbean a couple years ago. There are 3 or 4 separate pools containing different species of fish and turtles. The biggest one with the black tipped reef sharks can be fascinating or terrifying depending on demeanor (I simply floated around them whereas my mother swam as fast as I have ever seen her swim). They then served us all The most delicious fruit I ever had. I'm sure you can find out more by visiting the Ports of Call board. Note that whatever you do in Bora Bora, it will be amazing.

Been on the PG 5 times and we always go to the Lagoonarium. It is a nice boat ride around Bora Bora and the Motu is fun. (Reef sharks are harmless!) See if Leon is there ... his relatives own the Motu, however, he had a falling out with years ago ... real funny guy.

Archived