Blue Lagoon Timing

sschaefer

We will be in Nassau on the Carnival Dream from 8:30 am to 2 pm. Is this enough time travel to and from and experience Blue Lagoon beach and lunch? I'd like to book on my own, but haven't heard back yet. If they say I have to book through CCL, it's $270 for our family of 4. If I can book directly with BLI it's $192. I'm just not sure if it's worth it for the short amount of time?

We will be in Nassau on the Carnival Dream from 8:30 am to 2 pm. Is this enough time travel to and from and experience Blue Lagoon beach and lunch? I'd like to book on my own, but haven't heard back yet. If they say I have to book through CCL, it's $270 for our family of 4. If I can book directly with BLI it's $192. I'm just not sure if it's worth it for the short amount of time?

If you book by yourself, you won't be able to get the early boat and would have to wait until the 10:30.. would get to the island at 11am and have to go back on the 1pm ferry.. with a 30 min return time, getting you back with just minutes to spare. I don't think it would be worth it

The ship likely has an alternate timeline (and dedicated ferry) that will take you there and back and give you more time on the island.. (for more money, of course.).

Archived