Carnival dream stateroom 2307

Liverpoollovely

Looks like a normal interior cabin... a bit forward of midships and below the Crimson dining room. It's not likely to be noisy there and the location is good... almost half way between the forward and midships elevators!

:)

oh that is great :) thank you for the good news I was worried about the stateroom location .. and thought I might upgrade the stateroom

We where on the dream last week in cabin 2301, across the hall from you. No noise at night, it was perfect. We had a cove balcony, check it out when on board, they are awesome!! Our cabin steward was awesome too:)

Did 2301 connect to 2305? On some deck plans it shows it does and others it doesn't.

Thanks

We where on the dream last week in cabin 2301, across the hall from you. No noise at night, it was perfect. We had a cove balcony, check it out when on board, they are awesome!! Our cabin steward was awesome too:)

Ohh will have to check out the cove balcony cabins and see about those for our next cruise :) thank you for your information I am so excited now :D roll on the fun!

Archived