With kids Divi on own or thru CCL/Glory please

We are on the Glory this summer and our sons will be 4 and 7. This will be our first time to St. Thomas. We have been to the western so many times we do not get off.....we were suppose to do the eastern route over Labor Day on Princess CP but because of the hurricane had to head west and stay west for many extra day (lol).......

I am not sure to book through CCL an excursion. But we are looking for something through CCL or to do on our own like Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman or Chakanab in Cozumel..........

our boys just want are young and just want to swim and play in the sand. I want a chair, soft drink and bathrooms.

We always do excursions on our but I am actually thinking of doing these through Carnival?

1. I have narrowed it down to Divi Beach BUT should we do it on our own or through the ship?

2. Do they include beach chairs in the ships excursion and if not how much for rental?

3. What are the hours through the ship?

4. Anyone know the prices, the lunch is included the transportation for the CCL excursion BUT seems from my brief read here ($16 each way for taxi for 4, snacks/lunch and drinks and chair rental)?

Any advice would be great!

DC :)

Archived