Miracle, Freedom or Glory How do I chooose....

PhotoK

I would narrow down based on ports-of-call and cost of travel and convenience to get to the embarkation port. For example, I was looking for a cruise during my kids' school holidays in April, so my criteria had to meet the dates. Then, I looked at minimum number of days, and for me was 7. Next, ports the ship would visit. Then, where these ships were departing from the the cost of travel from my home base to those departure points and back.

There was a cruise from Boston which is a 3.5 hour drive from my home, but the itinerary of the cruise sucked. I looked at flights to Miami and other locations and the cost for 4 people was way more than the cost of a cruise. Then, I found the Miracle leaving from NYC for 8-days which is perfect as I can drive (6-7 hours) and packed all the luggage needed without worrying about baggage allowance, etc. It'll cost me $240 to park at the NYC port but it's way cheaper than paying for flights.

As others have said about costs, travel distence and time, ports of call, duration of cruise all these play a factor when we cruise.

If it's only about the 3 ships you mentioned I would have to go with the Miracle, the Spirit class ships are my favorite but thats just me ;)

Archived