countdown is on!

KimmiePie

I am getting so psyched! We head out on the Paradise on 2/20! First cruise with the kids, first on Carnival and a big celebration for my husband's 50th and son's 16th birthday. And I just found out I had enough points through marriott to get a free hotel stay so booked the courtyard for our pre-cruise night! Woohooo!

have been reading these boards for a long time and all of the information I have gleamed from all of you is priceless! Thank you so much to everyone here for all of their insight!

We leave in 2 days for our cruise. It is our 5th but also the first with our kids. I'm excited about sharing some of the experiences with them that we have enjoyed in the past. We are all so excited!!

Have fun counting down your cruise. It is part of the fun!

Congratulations on your countdown!! We are going on the Triumph on the 18th, so I kept thinking I had plenty of time to get things finished and ready to go, but then realized we leave for San Antonio on the 9th :eek:!!! I have spent the day trying to get things crossed off my list! LOL!

Archived