Carnival Pride cabins 8146 8148

Grandpp

Can anyone tell if these extended balcony cabins are noisy? Appear to be below pool. I am also concerned that people walking on deck could see people on the balcony below. Any help would be appreciated. This is family cruise that we want everyone to be happy on. In general, are

extended balconies worth the extra $? Are the interior of the cabins the same as regular balconies? Thanks

We've been on the Pride three times. Haven't been on deck 8, so can't address that question, but as far as the extended balcony goes, the interior of the cabin is identical to a regular balcony. Extended balcony only makes the balcony around 12 inches deeper. The only difference we saw is you can get a lounge chair vs. a regular chair, depending on what they have set up. I've never had a lounge chair on a regular balcony, and only had it once on the 2 times we did extended.

We were on deck 8 (below the pool) on the Liberty and did not have any issues with noise from the lido. No one was able to see into our balcony from above. We did not have the aft balonies, where I think that problem arises....

Edited by CruiseinNJ

when are you looking to sail?

the bet balconies on this ship are 7258 - 8232 for 2 people or for 3/4 people 6232

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

there are only 3 balconies like this on the entire ship.

-

Just off the Legend on Sunday--- the best part of this ship for us is towards the back. We had 8232 which was super convenient for the food/ pools and entertainment.

I would move back in that section. (the only time we had to travel was for the night shows-- the rest of the stuff is on the back. Buffet./ dining room etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...