Carnival Conquest reviews?

krissy72

Ok, just a few more, these of New Orleans. We stayed at the Hilton Riverside and I couldn't recommend a better place. It was perfect for being in walking distance to anywhere or you could get on the streetcar right outside. It was $3.00 to ride it all day long.

IMG_1136.jpg

Beautiful Church in Jackson Square

IMG_1134.jpg

Jackson himself

IMG_1104.jpg

Pretty decorated balconies. They were decorated all over downtown.

IMG_1127.jpg

The food was excellent. Seating on the upstairs balcony allowed for people watching.

IMG_1146.jpg

Practically across from Jackson Square. The beignets were awesome. Had to have them twice and the frozen latte was great but I wasn't overly fond of the cafe au' lait.

I am loving your review!!! We did this cruise on the Conquest out of Galveston and truly loved it! We will be going out on her again out of NOLA in September but doing the Bahama thing this time! Thanks for taking the time to do this wonderful review!!!

We're on the same sailing, August 26th. This will be our first ever cruise!

We have alot of friends who are carnival platinum, and they say our first trip HAS to be on the Conquest. I must say we (wife and I) are both very excited.

Have you joined the roll call? You will have so much fun. We have never sailed on the Conquest either so we are very excited. Reviews make the wait a little easier to deal with.

Archived