It's a new Dawn

heeb

Has anyone been to Dawn Beach in St Martin? Been all over the island to different beaches and recently a friend told me about Dawn Beach and how he loved it when he was there. Give me all particulars. Thanks! :cool:Heeb

Has anyone been to Dawn Beach in St Martin? Been all over the island to different beaches and recently a friend told me about Dawn Beach and how he loved it when he was there. Give me all particulars. Thanks! :cool:Heeb

I like it but I don't love it. I find that it is often too rough for me. There are many beaches that I would visit over Dawn. I don't search beaches out for cheap beer so the $1 beers are not a draw for me. I really don't like the look of the condos and the Westin resort either and IMO these developments really negatively impacted this beach. It is close to port and traffic isn't an issue so on a cruise with lots of ships in port it is a good option.

Archived