Early saver

k2

Yeah... I think next time I may skip the TA, especially if they charge me to do this.

I like having my own authority on my own booking. I can call anytime to Carnival or other line to make changes or do anything I want. I hate waiting on someone else. Good Luck!!:p

So, if I'm already booked and I see that the fare has dropped on the Carnival website - do I just take a screen shot of the page? What if the rate goes up that same day before the price match (or whatever it's called..sorry) can be submitted?

ok one more question:confused: if I check the farechecker and the rate is given per person without fees and taxes, but I notice the fees and taxes are different, what rate do they match. The rate for the room per person or the total rate with fees (this would reflect a lesser amount)????

ok one more question:confused: if I check the farechecker and the rate is given per person without fees and taxes, but I notice the fees and taxes are different, what rate do they match. The rate for the room per person or the total rate with fees (this would reflect a lesser amount)????

We just had a rate drop but the fees/taxes have gone up. Instead of getting the entire $60 as an OBC, we will only get the difference, which is about $33 for 3 people. Taxes/fees went up about $9 pp

Archived