Looking for dolphin encounter in Jamacia for Oct.

mymi

We will be arriving in Montego Bay in October on the Carnival Magic. Would love to take our daughter on a dolphin encounter when we get there. Does anyone know of any? Carnival does not provide a shore excursion like this anymore.

We will be arriving in Montego Bay in October on the Carnival Magic. Would love to take our daughter on a dolphin encounter when we get there. Does anyone know of any? Carnival does not provide a shore excursion like this anymore.

We are doing the dolphin swim/dunn's river excursion through carnival at the end of the month. They have several dolphin excursions available...do they have different ones for different ships? This excursion is very pricey and is the same price for kids even though they had it where you could just do dunn's river falls and wa$50 less for the kids. I tried to ask them if the dolphin part was more expensive for kids but they didn't seem to care or understand!? I will let you know how it is when I get back. We debated between going to the dolphins in Jamaica, GC or Cozumel...hopefully we made the right decision!:)

Archived