Ladies, show me your cruise dress!

ajhunt2

I feel you, Tricia. I wear a 46G/46H depending on the manufacturer. Until recently, my only choice when it came to strapless bras were longlines, which I HATE wearing. I finally bought this one: Elila strapless bra. This bra amazed me. I tried it on, and then just kept it on. It definitely held the girls up to an acceptable level and was VERY supportive. It is not a plunge bra, though, so you won't get as much cleavage. After hubby got home, I told him "Let me show you my new bra". I took of my shirt and sat there. He looked at it a moment and was about to give me a "that's nice hon", but then he looked again. "Where are the straps?" "There aren't any, it's a strapless bra". (There actually are detachable straps) He stared at me a moment and then said "That's an impressive piece of engineering".

Thanks!! I am very tempted to try but that is one expensive bra :D I will keep it book marked incase I find a must buy strapless dress.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack, marked down to $89. Would love opinions...this is our first cruise, and wondering if it's formal enough for formal night on RC FOS. I'm 50, so don't want something that looks like a prom dress or for a night out clubbing, but also don't want something that looks too old. I always gravitate toward Adrianna Papell -- her clothes always seem to fit me perfectly.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/adrianna-papell-tiered-hammered-satin-sheath-dress-bolero/3238151?origin=category

Sorry for the link...I still can't figure out how to post photos!

Just bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack, marked down to $89. Would love opinions...this is our first cruise, and wondering if it's formal enough for formal night on RC FOS. I'm 50, so don't want something that looks like a prom dress or for a night out clubbing, but also don't want something that looks too old. I always gravitate toward Adrianna Papell -- her clothes always seem to fit me perfectly.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/adrianna-papell-tiered-hammered-satin-sheath-dress-bolero/3238151?origin=category

The dress is beautiful and will be a great addition for your formal attire. I love AP as well the dresses are always so much prettier in person. Enjoy your cruise!

Those dresses with tiers or ruffles (whatever you call them) are very popular. If you aren't a twig, they hid bumps and lumps too. I have one for my upcoming cruise and one for my daughter's wedding and I am 50 something.

I think it's LOVELY! Enjoy your cruise!

Just bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack, marked down to $89. Would love opinions...this is our first cruise, and wondering if it's formal enough for formal night on RC FOS.

That's a lovely dress and I think perfect for a formal night. But I am not Miss Fashionista! LOL

More like you need to find a dress that makes your body look fabulous the way it is!

I'm a big girl and have gotten over my body shyness. If people don't like the way I look they can jump in a lake :)

I have TWO fantabulous dresses for my next cruise and I can't wait to wear them!

More like you need to find a dress that makes your body look fabulous the way it is!

I'm a big girl and have gotten over my body shyness. If people don't like the way I look they can jump in a lake :)

I have TWO fantabulous dresses for my next cruise and I can't wait to wear them!

>>Right there!<< Love the "fantabulous" and I'm sure you look "marvelous"!

Agreed there. There aren't many styles I can wear

But I have found 1 for sure and 2 ordered that I am hopeful

The best show I have seen is " how to look good naked"

For those that aren't familiar with it, lifetime tv, teaching women to love their bodies

I leave 3 weeks from today