How far in advance can you book?

Karen@Steve

I'm still hoping for a cruise this year but if it doesn't happen then I'm thinking next spring DH and I will be celebrating 35 years of marital bliss (he'd better agree :D) and I nice long cruise could be a great way to celebrate. When I go out to May/June 2013 all I see are Xpedition offerings. How soon will the 2013 itineraries be available?

The winter 2012/2103 Caribbean season and some of the other 2013 itineraries have been out for a while. We booked an Eclipse March 2013 Caribbean cruise sometime in May of last year - over 20 months in advance. The 2013 European season itineraries running from mid spring through the fall typically would be released in March or April of this year.

I'm still hoping for a cruise this year but if it doesn't happen then I'm thinking next spring DH and I will be celebrating 35 years of marital bliss (he'd better agree :D) and I nice long cruise could be a great way to celebrate. When I go out to May/June 2013 all I see are Xpedition offerings. How soon will the 2013 itineraries be available?

Hi Karen@Steve,

First off, CONGRATULATIONS !!

Lol, smarty comment... you can book as far in advance as the cruises are advertised (sorry couldn't resist)

From what I've read...

Celebrity typically launches their next year Spring - Summer - Fall and Winter Itineraries (so 2013/14 Schedule) sometime between Late February and April.

But it isn't one big release... often they seem to do it sort of like a Ship at a time... or a region at at a time

So any thoughts on where your "heart" (or is that sweetheart ;) ) will be taking you on your next cruise ??

Inquiring minds want to know...

Cheers!

Hi Karen@Steve,

First off, CONGRATULATIONS !!

Lol, smarty comment... you can book as far in advance as the cruises are advertised (sorry couldn't resist)

From what I've read...

Celebrity typically launches their next year Spring - Summer - Fall and Winter Itineraries (so 2013/14 Schedule) sometime between Late February and April.

But it isn't one big release... often they seem to do it sort of like a Ship at a time... or a region at at a time

So any thoughts on where your "heart" (or is that sweetheart ;) ) will be taking you on your next cruise ??

Inquiring minds want to know...

Cheers!

The first requirement will be the date. Our Anniversary is June 2 so I'd like to be on the ship for that date. Beyond that we're pretty open. The Med, Panama Canal, Alaska are all very exciting. We've only done Bermuda and the Carib a couple of times up to now. Hawaii is kind of out since that's been our vacation each year for the last 10 or so.

I really want to cruise now but have to wait until DH finds out when his current assignment ends. We've been separated for 6 months now except for a few short weekends so anything with lots of together time will be great!

Archived