Document question

Can anyone tell me how our documents should arrive? edocs or by booklet? We booked thru AOL travel/Travelocity. What is the process? Just want to know what to expect? since this is our 1st cruise with rccl would like to get all the information spelled out that would come with getting the booklets.

divaofdisney, Regardless of the type of documents, you will not receive them before 4 - 6 weeks out, maybe even 2 - 3 weeks out. If you go to royalcaribbean.com you will find a wealth of information there. You can even fill out your boarding documents online, it's nice to get that out of the way.

Can anyone tell me how our documents should arrive? edocs or by booklet? We booked thru AOL travel/Travelocity. What is the process? Just want to know what to expect? since this is our 1st cruise with rccl would like to get all the information spelled out that would come with getting the booklets.

Don´t know how travelocity handles it but I can tell you don´t worry.

Both form of docs will contain exactly the same information.

Only difference is when you get edocs RCCL is not printing it out cut the sheets in pieces and bind it to a booklet. Instead of this they send it online to you and you print it yourself.

Only real difference is with edocs you have to wait until you get to the pier to get luggage tags.

edocs are the way to go today!:)

Archived