Carnival Liberty Spa Cabins 1120/1122

Hi there! First time poster, but long time viewer. Glad to be registered on this site! Everyone here seems so helpful and I hope I can help others out as well.

We just booked connecting cabins on the Liberty for this October. The cabins are 1120 and 1122 on the Spa Deck. Has anyone every stayed in these? Are they fairly quiet or noisy because they are by the elevators? Anyone have any pictures of how the hallways look on this deck?

Thanks for your help!!:)

Spa deck would be fairly quiet. That deck is serviced by only four glass elevators. The Serenity deck is right above, so when you are sitting on your balcony it will be quiet and at night it will be just as quiet. I have Cabin 1115 booked for my cruise in September and it is the last cabin on that deck.

The spa deck cabins were floor to ceiling glass at once time, but they changed them to balcony cabins and from the photos I have seen, the balconies have glass sliding doors, and not the usual open/slam close door....

• 1 month later...

Archived