Carnival Excursion in Grand Cayman

Ramrac

My family and I are going on the Freedom and October and it is never to early to book your excursion, in my opinion :o Has anyone been on the Turtles, Turtles and More Turtles excursion? I'd like to see the turtles but also get to do the beach and I see this excursion has a lagoon you can swim in (not the beach), is this excursion any good? I thought about the stingray and turtle combo but I think my 6 year old will be to afraid to get into the water with the stringrays.

Thanks!

My family and I are going on the Freedom and October and it is never to early to book your excursion, in my opinion :o Has anyone been on the Turtles, Turtles and More Turtles excursion? I'd like to see the turtles but also get to do the beach and I see this excursion has a lagoon you can swim in (not the beach), is this excursion any good? I thought about the stingray and turtle combo but I think my 6 year old will be to afraid to get into the water with the stringrays.

Thanks!

This was not a bad excursion. Our daughter wanted to do it again this time around but we ended up with something else because I think while it was decent, it is not a do twice type of thing. (She was 11 or 12 when we did it). You get to hold some of the turtles if you want but it is not required. There is also a tank where they have some that you are told NOT to touch. Keep an eye on him or her at that one.

The lagoon has a beach if you want sun or shade and there is also snorkel gear available. My DD and DH snorkeled and swam there. I relaxed in the sun.

There is also a gift shop if you are interested in browsing or purchasing something.

Aleece

This was not a bad excursion. Our daughter wanted to do it again this time around but we ended up with something else because I think while it was decent, it is not a do twice type of thing. (She was 11 or 12 when we did it). You get to hold some of the turtles if you want but it is not required. There is also a tank where they have some that you are told NOT to touch. Keep an eye on him or her at that one.

The lagoon has a beach if you want sun or shade and there is also snorkel gear available. My DD and DH snorkeled and swam there. I relaxed in the sun.

There is also a gift shop if you are interested in browsing or purchasing something.

Aleece

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I want to be able to relax by the water after looking at the turtles!

Archived