Soda ..

pdteneyck

Instead of a pitcher just bring refillable water bottles and individual packets of drink mix. Water and ice are both easy to come by. At meal times iced tea, coffee, and milk are available, with juices being available at breakfast. If you bring the individual packets of drink mix you may add it right to your water glass at dinner, too.

The 2 quart pitcher is what we do. We keep it in the fridge and make more when we want. But our next cruise we're in a DOS so we get all the soda we want in the suite.

Just tell him he has to be discrete...if he openly walks around the ship with a diet coke can his liable to inundated with questions from diet coke junkies trying to score one (come to think of it, it might be lucrative if you bring enough;)).

Yes! :D I am one of those diet coke JUNKIES!!! I bring my own! So wish that NCL would switch back to coke products :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there is Pepsi Max on board yet (specifically on The Sun)? If not, I think we're going to plan to carry a 12-pack or two on board and just get my oldest daughter a card so she can have her "fancy" Shirley Temples :)

Archived