Mariner Of The Seas Review ( 4-10-2005)

Hello All,

I want to start off by saying that this was the best cruise I have been on yet, not only because it was my honeymoon, but because we got to meet so many wonderful people from this board as well as the famouse Radio. I wil post pictures later tonight or tomorrow, but I got a lot of them.

Candice and I WON the Love And Marriage game:) That was a lot of fun for us and we were famouse the rest of the cruise:) Check back later for pics:)

Tim

Come on skyking:D .....details details...pics.....I need my Mariner fix....I have been glued to Radio's thread all week....but I need more...help .....oh...by the way .....Glad to hear you had a good time:D

Oh just under 6months now till we get on the Mariner....dont know how I will get through it :D

Liz

OK OK OK:)

Here is a link to the pics I have posted so far. I will post more a little laters.

If you can please sign the guest book.

:)

community.webshots.com/user/timandcandice

Sorry I cant get the link to work.

Tim

Tim..Great pics...What a beautiful couple:)

What cat room were you in?

Was this East or West?

Try clicking on the link yourself,on your webshots page,and copy and paste the link,from your address bar.

Glad you had a great time...

tap,tap tap....waiting for Oct...huh Liz:D

Ciship- We actually live here in Orlando, but stayed at the Marriott World on our honeymoon night. We used a local limo comany thay we also used for our honeymoon night. We got the ears to be the tacky honeymooners:)

Tim

skyking....I have a room at the Marriott World booked for my son and I, in Oct for two nights....would love to know what you thought of it?

I was thinking of a Limo from the hotel to the PC precruise hotel....could you possibly tell me what Limo company you used?...their website address would be good for me as being in the UK...I do all my enquiries online.

Loved the beautiful photos...all the best in your marriage.:D

Now when are we getting more photos did you say??:D

Thanks

Liz......hey Cat...at least you have two weeks less than me...;)

Great pics and congrats to you both! ;-)

Just curious, what is you wife wearing on her head in most the pics? Doesn't look like the veil from the wedding pics.

MTS

Congratulations!!! My fiancee and I are honeymooning on the Mariner in October, did you get anything special for being there on your honeymoon. Such as a honeymooners reception or anything like that, free bottle of wine etc. I am so excited and I'm glad you two had a great tiime, it seems so far away for me.:( :D . Anyway, Congrats again!!

Hey Tim....Glad you two made it home safe.......You could try posting to www.clubphoto.com .The pics are easy to connect to there...plus you can post pics on line.(and it's free)

It was very nice to meet the two of you...we kept bumping in to each other~~~

Wow....Thanks for the nice comments. And by the way...YOU are the one who is FAMOUS......YOU won the Love and Marriage Show;)

I'm on the Auto Train..getting ready to leave at 4pm....

Radio

;)

Ciship- We actually live here in Orlando, but stayed at the Marriott World on our honeymoon night. We used a local limo comany thay we also used for our honeymoon night. We got the ears to be the tacky honeymooners:)

Tim

I'd like to know the name of the Limo company too please.

Is Marriott World near Disney? If not, do you recommend a place near Disney to stay pre-cruise that would be fun for my kids? Pool w/slides kind of thing?

Congratulations to you both!!

We are going on the Mariner in 2 weeks for our honeymoon cruise and we reserved a Junior Suite as well. Your pictures of the room are great! It looks like you had 3 chairs out on your balcony. Was there a table there too?

Also - how did you get to eat at the Captain's table?

Thanks!!!!

Archived