Mayfield Falls...

packard89

Still haven't heard from him. Just sent him another email using the email you gave me. Hopefully, I will hear from him sooner than later. Thanks for the info.

The email address that nw2this gave you is the same one that I have. I'm really surprised that he hasn't responded. Keep us posted.

He emailed me back with a great price. Looking forward to the excursion. Thanks for all your help!!

Yay!!! You won't be disappointed! Come back here and tell us about your experience. Have a great cruise!!

• 5 weeks later...
I have still not heard for Trevor Hudlin and I really want to have a tour booked to Mayfield Falls before we leave in 2 weeks. HELP!!!!

Did you end up using Trevor? I am curious b/c some on our roll call are going to use him and we are contemplating it as well.

Did you end up using Trevor? I am curious b/c some on our roll call are going to use him and we are contemplating it as well.

I used him in February and his excursion ended up being the highlight of our vacation. We had 10 in our group, everyone was happy. You'll have a much more personalized experience as it was only my 10 on his tour. Make sure you have him stop at some "hassle free" shops before heading back to port.

Let me know if you have anymore questions,

Kirsten

• 2 weeks later...

We used Treavor back in '04 (we were assigned one of his drivers since he was unavailable) and we did the Mayfield Falls tour - it was an incredible experience! In fact, our tablemates had been to Dunn's that day and said it was horrible. We had the best time! After the Falls, we went to the Pork Pit, then shopping, then to Margaritaville. Highly recommend TH

I just contacted Trevor so we can use him for our December trip. He got back to me the next day. I am thinking we might go on this excursion again as it is very excluded and doesn't have the crowds like many of the other places. It is a little bit of a walk down to the falls and then back up the hill to the parking lot at the end, but I think everyone in our group can handle it.

Archived