Ship time vs local time, please help!

cruisingbooboo

Ask the tour operator you are using dont try and `guess` it for yourself...

Not a cop out for your question..

I have a tour in Grand Cayman that the company said `ship time`

and we have one in Costa Maya that the company said `local time`

Hi Katiepe, no I'm not guessing the tour operator said local time, I want to know how is that different from ship time? One hour later or earlier?, we are leaving from FLL if that matters.

Cozumel will be one hour earlier than Florida. It is in the Central Time Zone. We sail to Coz out of Galveston and never change time. Hope this helps.

Hi Katiepe, no I'm not guessing the tour operator said local time, I want to know how is that different from ship time? One hour later or earlier?, we are leaving from FLL if that matters.

Sorry I should have read your post better..:o

If the Oasis stays on Florida time and I think most of the ships do... It should be 1000am on the ship when it is 900am in Cozumel.

Do you know if Oasis stays on Florida time? I have found out that my ship the Glory does from reading the Carnival Boards.

[

I THINK it stays on FL time but I will double check..... So if my tour says 9:00 local time then that's 8:00 ship time? Ooh that's early:(:( oh well I will email the tour just to be sure, thanks,

Enjoy your trip!

QUOTE=katiepe;32336359]Sorry I should have read your post better..:o

If the Oasis stays on Florida time and I think most of the ships do... It should be 1000am on the ship when it is 900am in Cozumel.

Do you know if Oasis stays on Florida time? I have found out that my ship the Glory does from reading the Carnival Boards.

Archived