Lindberg Beach/Emerald

Karencruiser43

We are thinking of Lindberg too when we are in ST in a couple of weeks so would also be interested in any feedback from anyone who knows it.. Docking at Havensight.

Which part of the beach should we ask the taxi to drop us at? I see there are two hotels on the beach - are some parts reserved for their guests only? And where can we rent chairs/umbrellas? Changing places/washrooms/food!? Thanks!

ETA: Just noticed a post below that mentions $7.00 a chair and food available at the Best Western so maybe that's the spot to get dropped of at? Is there a path to the beach or do you have to go through the hotel?

Allure docks at Crown Bay. I am looking for a beach with amenities and water sports for a group of 21 to 24 year olds. Not sure where to take them. I have read Sapphire beach, but I have also read bad reviews, especially about the bathrooms there, anybody been there lately. Advice anybody? Thanks!

Was just at Emerald Beach last week. Yes- $7 per chair - or just lay out your towel - no one bothers you. Entered through Best Western and walk to beach - restaurant food was good - drinks were excellent but not mandatory. About $4 per person back to ship - cabs were available right away.

Archived