Massages on the beach at Nachi?

15toretirement

Hi,

I've already got Nachi Cocum booked for our day in Cozumel in March. I'm wondering if anyone has had a massage while there? How are the prices? I figure they have to be more reasonable than on board.

Thanks,

Cathy

Yes, I was there in November of last year and both my dautghter and I got massages. It was wonderful! Someone came around about lunch time and said they were offering a special if you booked right then. I think it was $50 for 50 minutes. I think that was a discount off the regular prices. It was worth it!

Have had 3 at Nachi. Let them know when you arrive that you would like one so they can get you on the schedule. Sometimes it is busy and sometimes not. It is an amazing massage. Be careful with your bathing suit. One time the oil they used stained my suit. No big deal. The best part is it is half the price of the ship and no hard sales pitch for their product!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I both had massages in April. This was his first professional massage and he wanted to bring the woman home with us. The prices were very reasonable and were less than half the cost of a massage on the ship. Go for it!

Archived