Need spa and salon prices

Sue L

Here are the price lists for the spa and salon on the Gem - not the Dawn, but I'm guessing that the offerings and prices are similar (if not identical) throughout the fleet.

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

If you'd like to see images of the specials that were offered on my Gem cruise, here's a link to a full set of photos:

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Spa%20menus/

Here are the price lists for the spa and salon on the Gem - not the Dawn, but I'm guessing that the offerings and prices are similar (if not identical) throughout the fleet.

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

If you'd like to see images of the specials that were offered on my Gem cruise, here's a link to a full set of photos:

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Spa%20menus/

thank you that is perfect

What spa areas do you have access to if you book a spa service such as a massage? Saunas, showers, heated lounges? Are you limited to how long you can "hang out" in the spa area(s)?

Or do you get only what you pay for and have to leave when your spa service is done?

Archived