Sensation stuck in port

Caymon

Sensation has missed her 4pm ET departure from Port Canaveral today (Thursday Feb 9) and still hasn't left as of 8:45pm.

My wife is with a large group of ladies aboard and was advised by Guest Relations that "a deck is partially flooded," presumably with fresh water because she said there's no smell - yet.

Dinner is apparently going on as planned, but she reports lines at Guest Relations were long and full of annoyed passengers.

She wasn't one of those - she was at Guest Relations to return someone's epilepsy medication :eek: that was placed in HER suitcase :eek::eek:, presumably during a search. Her bags arrived about 7pm.

For once, I'm glad I'm not with her!

If you hear what's going on or have an idea where I might get more info online, I'd love to know about it.

I have watched a lot of webcam video of cruise ships leaving port, but the Port Canaveral webcam has just blown me away. It is like watching television. It isn't your standard refresh every minute webcam. Plus, someone must be controlling it live because it zooms in and out on the ship and the webcam follows the ship's movements!

WOW!!!

I have watched a lot of webcam video of cruise ships leaving port' date=' but the Port Canaveral webcam has just blown me away.[/quote']

It is nice. Looks like same folks that do the Everglades webcam, which is also great. Really nice to be able to keep up with friends and family while they travel.

Maybe it was the memory of the Concordia and water that some guests said "forget it".

I would imagine it might have been the pax that had water damage. While the article said they were moved...maybe they all werent move to an equivalent cabin:confused:

Should be some interesting reviews this weekend when she returns.

Archived