copter rescue at sea.

WinnipegCruiser

Just as we were leaving Key West on Feb 2nd a woman on the Destiny had some serious heart troubles. The Coast Guard was called in to airlift her off while the ship was moving. It was an amazing thing to see.

IMG_1144.JPG

We are still on the Destiny, doing a B2B2B. Just taking advantage of some good wifi on shore to upload this picture.

God bless the Coast Guard!!!

They perform such services almost daily and free of charge. They're amazing folks and a HUGE asset!

One of our Crazies is a Coastie rescue swimmer and we couldn't be prouder of him! Jesse? You out there???

:D

The Weather Channel, I believe. They have a series about the Coast Guard in Alaska...

:)

Yes, The Weather Channel. Great show!

Thanks you guys...less embarassed...kept trying to think of Alaskan lingo..Sarah

God bless the Coast Guard!!!

They perform such services almost daily and free of charge. They're amazing folks and a HUGE asset!

One of our Crazies is a Coastie rescue swimmer and we couldn't be prouder of him! Jesse? You out there???

:D

Well they are not really free pre se.

My DH loves watching that show. We record it when he has to work. He wanted to join the Coast Guard but I was in the Navy Reserves and we had kids so he had to pass. I still say he is a hero because he stayed home with the kids so I could finish my career. He is also a Policeman something I could never do.:D

Archived