Seriously considering the Breeze.....any thoughts?

happy cruzin

Sounds like you've pretty much talked yourself into the Breeze. ;)

Yes, our group likes to post and plan. Most of us met on the Miracle in 2009 and have cruised (more or less) every year together since. Awesome people that I am very proud to call "family" now. :) We LOVE welcoming new members so if you do decide to book the 2/2/13 sailing don't be shy about posting in the Roll Call! Our official motto is "The More the Merrier!" and we mean it!

I am also a fan of the Spirit class ships. I'm not happy about the placement of the serenity area on these ships though. The entire aft pool area is now Serenity, including the bar. Less seating and lots of chair hogs. We adjusted on our most recent cruise but it wasn't the same.

I have to laugh about the grapes and urns...and I had forgotten just how bad the Freedom decor was. LOL The snakeskin wallpaper gets me every time! :p

Aren't the seahorses on the Legend? I remember talk about them "biting" so I avoided them at all costs!

I don't think I've ever seen them "in person" - only pictures - so I don't know....but maybe the the Victory or the Valor is what I want to say :cool:

Ok....we are seriously considering the Breeze - 8 day, St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua and Nassau, out of Miami in February 2013.

Love the 8 days, new ship and we've never Tortola or Antigua - so that's a bonus too! ;)

Any thoughts???

AHHHH Tortola, my Fav Island so far!!! Those ports rights there are why we're considering going on the breeze next April!cruise2011120.jpg

My fav pic so far , Great excursion too The Baths in Tortola!!

Ahhhhhh Tortola looks beautiful!

I cannot wait to sail the Breeze next April!!!!:)

LOL, you know we just might be in a roll call together!! Just waiting to get the ok from the hubby, well not an ok but to actually book it! Think we're gonna either book when we get back from our cruise or on the cruise when we go in april!..But that right there is the perfect itin, love it!

Archived