Schedule for March '06 Caribbean?

jimbug

Hi,

After reading a ton about MSC's Caribbean sailings, I think I'm set and ready to book for next March. Must I contact a travel agent to find information on those sailings? MSC's website seems to be lagging behind... Also, does anyone happen to know the inaugural date for the Musica? That ship sounds a little more my speed, and would love to book it if it is available at the right date/price.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

The Lirica will be alternating an 11 night Panama Canal sailing (Ocho Rios, Cartagena, San Blas, Cristobal, Puerto Limon and Roatan Island) and an 11 night deep Caribbean (San Juan, St. Maarten, Grenada, Barbados, Antigua, Tortola and Cayo Levantado-their new "private island" in the Domincan Republic).

The Opera will be doing an Eastern Caribbean itinerary next spring, calling on San Juan, St. Maarten, La Romana and Cayo Levantado (both in the Dominican Republic.

I'm not sure of the launch date of the Musica. Last I heard it was spring of 2006. I know that their plans include keeping a ship in the Caribbean year round, but they haven't said which ship or what itinerary.

Hope this helps. I cruised the Opera in January and had a great time. Will definitely sail MSC again.

Billie

Thanks, since I posted that original thread, I actually booked myself into a cabin on the Opera for 3/11/06. I do like the big ships, so I was hoping for the Musica to be ready, but it looks like she'll spend the first spring in the Med before moving to Caribbean in winter '06-'07. Maybe the following year on the Musica...

Archived