Baby milk questions

acetray

We are bringing our 14 month old on our cruise with us in april(yes I know we are crazy) I was wondering if anyone had experince in getting milk from the cruise line, I know I can order room service and get milk anytime or go get a cup at breakfast. Is there an easier way, maybe give the rooms stewered an extra $50 at the start of the cruise and ask him to keep the fridge stocked?

We are bringing our 14 month old on our cruise with us in april(yes I know we are crazy) I was wondering if anyone had experince in getting milk from the cruise line, I know I can order room service and get milk anytime or go get a cup at breakfast. Is there an easier way, maybe give the rooms stewered an extra $50 at the start of the cruise and ask him to keep the fridge stocked?

They will do it without giving you the $50.00 or you might just ask room service to deliver a few at a time for the baby. (give tips at the end for extra service, not as a bribe)

We have cruised twice with our son (once @ 2 and more recently @ almost 4) and we have never had a hard time keeping up with the milk supply! He loves milk and drinks quite a bit everyday, even now at four. Order a couple from room service at breakfast, you can get it while you are at lunch and dinner, and then order room service at nite. We have found that keeping one or two on ice keeps it colder than the fridge. If you buy a bucket of beer, keep the bucket and have the room steward fill it with ice. Has worked fine for us on two cruises now!! :)

I cruised with my 14 mo old grandson in January. The room steward brought my daughter milk every afternoon and evening. She was so concerned that the baby get enough milk. She was so sweet. Just ask your room steward. They are there to help. The waiters also brought extras for the baby in the main dining room, like sliced bananas and fresh fruit and lots of chicken nuggets lol.

Archived