making reservation at Scarletts

oceanvac

I made reservations for Tuesday night Sunday afternoon in Scarlett's. I understand there was someone in the lobby during embarkation but I was too busy gawking to see much of anything.

Then on Monday, there was a person by the coffee stand on the Promenade Deck. She said Scarlett's was filling up so I made an additional reservation for Saturday night.

But ... one of our tablemates was able to get reservations on Friday night for a table for 4 Saturday at 8 pm. He got this through the Washington Dining Room maitre d' so who knows? Rumor was Scarlett's was fully booked with a 50 person waiting list but at 8 pm Saturday there were empty tables. Maybe they didn't have the staff to serve a completely filled restaurant.

My advice, get reservations as soon as possible. It is worth the extra $25 in service and quality, and Amit the wine steward is great. Maybe you can let us know your experience.

stl82

Sorry forgot to add that I didn't see a way to make reservations at Scarlett's prior to boarding but maybe you could contact Carnival to see if that is possible. I know you can now book shore excursions on line.

stl82

Immediatly upon boarding ship, There is a girl right accross from Information Desk taking Reservations. She's usually talking on her cell phone, but if you can pull her away from it she'll make your Reservation.:D

Cant make reservations until onboard. If you go directly to the supper club you can pick out your own table.

If it doesn matter where you are located see the girl at the lobby atrium--or call from your cabin.

Archived